
Vitamin Update
I am shaking my head over this one as for years I had been taking New Chapter Organic Vitamins. Turns out the source is from cultures in a lab to imitate food. I was doing myself no good. I don't know anyone who needs synthetic vitamins, including me. I was making myself ill and didn't know it. I saw the word from “organic” cultures and never questioned it. UGH
Vitamins can be labeled as natural if they contain as little as 10% of the natural form of the vitamin. This means that your "natural" vitamin could contain 90% of synthetically produced chemicals! B-Vitamins and Vitamin C are also usually synthetically produced.
Ninety percent of vitamins, even ones labeled ‘natural’ or ‘food-based’, you see in commercials (Centrum), at drug store chains, grocery chains, membership club stores (Kirkland brand), vitamin stores, and even Whole Foods are synthetic. Almost all vitamin brands are made by a handful of the largest pharmaceutical companies. They are just in different packaging for marketing purposes. The vitamins are produced synthetically from petroleum in chemical plants, while the minerals come from mining companies. Synthetic minerals are derived from rocks such as limestone, coral, oyster shell, sand, and chalk. Yum. Although these materials have mineral profiles, our bodies do not absorb them properly. Humans are not designed to digest rocks and oyster shells. Ideally, we should get all our minerals from plants.
Check your vitamins to this partial list if you want/need to verify.
Vitamin D...... is it from Cholecalamin? That would be irradiated sheep wool (lanolin). Who knew to research what that word Cholecalamin meant? Not me, until now. This is what New Chapter organic vitamins call Vitamin D. Check yours.
Here's one. Vitamin B1 from Thiamine Monontrate, Thiamine Hydro chloride or Thiamine Chloride. That's Coal Tar derivatives and Ammonia. Never knew until now what Thiamine came from. Yup, it was in the vitamin I was taking.
How about Vitamin B2?... does it state it's from Riboflavin? That would be extracted from waste corn with 2N Acetic Acid and Methanol. Doesn't sound like something I want to put in my body, but yet, that's what I was consuming with my old vitamin.
Turns out the list is much longer of the synthetics I found in my old vitamin. None of the ingredients, even though the word “organic” was on the label were truly from food sources. I was taken in.
Now what do I take? An actual Food Sourced vitamin with REAL Vitamin D. I am so relieved. My Daughter had shipped them to me recommending them as I was ill at the time. Within hours I was feeling good. I mean actually GOOD. It was an eye opener and motivated me to research why I felt so good, and, within hours. I found out why. This is how I changed for the betterment. Those vitamins are SuperGreen D+
If you check the ingredients in these you will find food names in all the ingredients list like Broccoli, Spinach, Blackberries, Mushrooms, etc. Now THAT'S real food there. No wonder I felt better within hours. What a wonderful find my Daughter found. I am thankful and needed to share the information that you may find as vital as I have.
Check your Vitamins, they should be ingredients of FOOD and nothing else.
Good Health To Us All
June Ann
______________________________________________________
Guest Posting
If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.
The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"
- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top
______________________________________________________
Newsletter
If you wish to receive the daily Operation Disclosure Newsletter, you can subscribe here.
______________________________________________________
Our mission at Operation Disclosure is to bring you important news events and raw intel from various sources focused on exposing the Deep State/Cabal and their downfall. We are also focused on disclosing our lost ancient origins and extraterrestrial contact.
Disclaimer: All articles, videos, and images posted on Operation Disclosure were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes. All statements, claims, views and opinions that appear on this site are always presented as unverified and should be discerned by the reader. We do not endorse any opinions expressed on this website and we do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content posted on this website.
Copyright © 2019 Operation Disclosure

0 Comments