Reader Post | Anonymous
Hello Everyone :
This is very important info : Remember they want us all looking over here and paying attention.
And across the street and around the building they are doing this so you don't see whats going on. This will wake you up. This is happening right now in front of us all. I have given info before I hope I helped some out to see whats going on out there.
Go to: TruNews.com
This is Rick Wiles and his Team. Christian people. Real Christian people that are talking about the things that are going on. Only Christians I know that are. Trump invites them to meetings and conferences that he does and goes to all over the world. These people have favor with Trump.
This was on the show Feb 25 2019
Title for that day is:
Mobil World Mark of the Beast Phone Promote Human Micro Chipping for Payment
Please watch as they insert a chip into a man's hand, right in front of you. Half the crowd held up their hand that they would take the chip. This is a cell phone conference all cell phone companies was there.
WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THE NEXT TIME YOU GET A NEW CELL PHONE AND THEY TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE CHIP PUT IN YOUR HAND AT YOUR THUMB ? ? ?
This is happening right now folks. It has been going on in other countries for some time. No one seems to want to speak out about this and say NO ! ! ! This has to stop. Why do we have to wait until everything is in full swing before we try to stop it. Like 5 G that should be stop NOW ! ! ! Putting it up all over the place.
This is why as soon as I heard the slogan : WERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL I shook inside. Holy Spirit spoke loud and clear to me. Be Careful ! ! !
I never was a follower with everyone. I make up my own mind. If I would have gone with everyone when I was younger I would have been in more trouble than I would have wanted to be in. I've never been down the wrong road because I chose what to do for me. I'm from the farm in the Midwest north part of the united States and been awake for a lot of years. Been researching for years and years on my own. Not believing everyone else.
REMEMBER THIS: YOU JUST MIGHT NOT WANT TO GO WHERE EVERYONE ELSE GOES ! ! !
Just like good ole Bruce telling us we won't have a call next Thursday this will be done. BUT I'M NOT GOING TO CALL IT ! ! ! How many time has he said this. Or be done this month and here we are in another month.
Thank you Patrick for this site. And all the hard work you do ! ! !
God Bless Everyone ! ! !
I keep praying and having hope this will finish , like this week as it is suppose to ! ! !
The meek to inherit the wealth of the wicked. And than go and change the world ! ! !
LOVE YOU ! ! !
( Anonymous )
______________________________________________________
Guest Posting
If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.
The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"
- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top
______________________________________________________
Newsletter
If you wish to receive the daily Operation Disclosure Newsletter, you can subscribe here.
______________________________________________________
Our mission at Operation Disclosure is to bring you important news events and raw intel from various sources focused on exposing the Deep State/Cabal and their downfall. We are also focused on disclosing our lost ancient origins and extraterrestrial contact.
Disclaimer: All articles, videos, and images posted on Operation Disclosure were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes. All statements, claims, views and opinions that appear on this site are always presented as unverified and should be discerned by the reader. We do not endorse any opinions expressed on this website and we do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content posted on this website.
Copyright © 2019 Operation Disclosure

0 Comments